[pmwiki-users] I a new user and have a few problems

IchBin weconsul at ptd.net
Fri Jun 23 22:41:54 CDT 2006

Hello all. I As I stated I am new to pmwiki. I was running my website under a JSP\Servlet container off my pc until my ISP shut me down. So I am tring to get alot of my stuff back on line using pmwiki. I am haveing a few ptoblems.

-I am trying to display a thumnail that when you select it display the full jpg in it's own wuindow. I have taken the same code from http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Images This code looks like it will do what I want.

The code there is this:

%lframe thumb% [[http://www.pmichaud.com/img/misc/bubble.jpg |
http://www.pmichaud.com/img/misc/bubble.jpg"Burst the bubble"]] |
[-Bubble-]
%lframe thumb% http://www.pmichaud.com/img/misc/pc.jpg"Clip the ticket" |
[-Paper Clips-]
%lframe thumb% [[DocumentationIndex |
http://www.pmichaud.com/img/misc/gem.jpg"Visit the Documentation Index"]]
| [[DocumentationIndex | [-Rock On-]]]

Just to see if it works I subtituted my jpg and it does not work as on the page where it is demo'ed. For me what is does is to display a thumnail and the full size jpeg right under it. And the | are displayed as if it was a bad format of the command. .?

 - I am trying to the mailto: example to work but that is not doing anything either.

Thanks in Advance...
IchBin, Pocono Lake, Pa, USA http://weconsultants.awardspace.com

-William E. Taylor,  Regular Guy (1952-)