[pmwiki-users] sectionedit

Pico pmwiki at ben-amotz.com
Mon Jun 19 08:19:13 CDT 2006

Christian Mintert <christian-mintert <at> web.de> writes:
[snip]
> So I tried out sectionedit
> from the cookbook and it works fine if I enter the ==== markup on the top of
> the page. I would like to make that a default so I don´t have to look through
> my whole wiki and enter the markup manually. If anybody knows how this is done
> please let me know.

Will it work if you enter the === markup in the GroupHeader?

In fact, I just checked the documentation and found the following:

Provided Markup
The directives below work also when placed in the GroupHeader or GroupFooter
and can be used within conditional markup.

    ====
After this markup a new section begins. The setting of $SectionEditAuto doesn't
have any influence on this markup. This markup should be located at the
beginning of a line.

Pico