[pmwiki-users] running a bit of my own php

David Goadby dg at pixel-plus.co.uk
Fri Jun 16 19:48:31 CDT 2006

Hi,

I now have a captcha (grahpics password) generator that works. It generates
a png image. Initially I am going to use a fixed password but later might
make things more dynamic.

Here's the problem: I want to run the captcha php early enough in a wiki
session so that the password read from pmwiki can be used to create a png
image which can then be incorporated into the wiki sidebar.

Where, and how, can I put a "called once" php routine into PmWiki - without
breaking it?

Regards

David