[pmwiki-users] Quick Page Table Of Contents Cookbook recipe

Henrik Bechmann henrik at bechmannsoftware.com
Sat Jun 10 14:50:39 CDT 2006

All,

I have added a quick toc recipe to the cookbook at
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/QuickPageTableOfContents.

This is Dynamic HTML; it requires incorporating html, graphics, css, and
javascript into your environment.

The wiki directive is (:quicktoc:) which causes a closed toc box to
appear on the browser page. When the user clicks the box, the javascript
searches the immediate children of div#wikitext for h1, h2, h3, h4, h5,
and h6 elements, and creates a clickable list for the user.

Comments welcomed.

Note: I'm not sure I've incorporated the page into the cookbook
properly. For example the wiki trail on the page doesn't work. Any
advice would be appreciated.

Thanks,

Best,

- Henrik