[pmwiki-users] PmWiki 2.1.11 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Fri Jun 9 15:39:40 CDT 2006

I've just released pmwiki-2.1.11, now available from

    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.1.11.tgz
    http://www.pmwiki.org/pub/pmwiki/pmwiki-2.1.11.zip
    http://www.sourceforge.net/projects/pmwiki
    svn://pmwiki.org/pmwiki/tags/latest

Most of the changes since the last announcement (2.1.7)
are pretty minor, and there should not be any difficulties
with updating any version of 2.1.x to the 2.1.11 release
(with the possible exception sites that customize vspace
handling -- see the ReleaseNotes for 2.1.7 for details).

2.1.8 added the ability to add entries to the notify list from
local/config.php.

2.1.9 corrected a bug with [[~Author | link text]] links.

2.1.10 fixed a conflict between the {$Action} page variable
and the $Action global variable, by changing the global variable
to $ActionTitle (primarily affects skins).

2.1.11 fixes a long-standing issue with wikistyle [@%define=...%@]
markups generating empty paragraphs in the HTML layout.  Now any
markup line that begins with [@%define=@] and contains only wikistyle
definitions will not start a new paragraph.

----

Also, let me again invite people to take a look at our Frappr!  map
(http://www.frappr.com/pmwiki).  While you're there, be sure to
add yourself or your organization to the map -- in just one week
we've already had over 70 entries!