[pmwiki-users] LastModifiedBySummary

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Fri Jun 9 11:38:11 CDT 2006

It works, I'm not sure what you were expecting
differently.  An author has to enter info into the
edit summary box for anything to show up there.  If
you look at the page history, no one (except for me)
has left any info in the summary section.

-Martin

http://www.bethlehemcommunitychurch.com/pmwiki/pmwiki.php/Main/WikiSandbox?action=source