[pmwiki-users] PM Cal Question

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu Jun 8 19:15:10 CDT 2006

On 6/8/06, Chris Cox <ccox at airmail.net> wrote:
<snip>
> You might be the first person (besides myself) to
> exploit the multiple calendar feature (which I thought
> was pretty cool).

First person?  No way.

I can't show you - I expect most admins with wikis using this can't
show you for the same reason; calendars are personal - but we have a
wiki in use by a small highschool that's using a calendar for each
student, plus a faculty calendar, and a school calendar.  Then each
student displays his/her own plus the school calendar, and the
faculty's wikigroup has a display of its own combined with the school
calendar.  They may be doing even more, with school club activities,
etc.

What you are *right* about is the fact that this is pretty cool!

Tegan