[pmwiki-users] Srolling boxes

John Rankin john.rankin at affinity.co.nz
Wed Jun 7 21:39:53 CDT 2006

On Thursday, 8 June 2006 1:36 PM, Pico <pmwiki at ben-amotz.com> wrote:
>Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
>>> What happens if you add a padding-bottom which *should* go between the
>>> text and the scroll bar?

<snip>
Text displays, but no scrollbar:

>Safari v 2.0.3
>iCab v B382 (3.0.2)
>Omniweb v 5.1.2
>

>From memory (not very reliable...), I had to specify a width to get
the scroll bar to show in Safari.

>No text or scrollbar:
>
>Internet Explorer v 5.2

IE 5 has never worked properly on Mac and Microsoft no longer supports
it, so I suggest we worry once overflow is working in other environments.
Does anybody in the Mac world use IE any more? The first Safari beta
worked better than IE 5, so I'd guess that very few people still use it.

--
JR