[pmwiki-users] Upgraded the DynamicWikiTrails recipe

Martin Fick mogulguy at yahoo.com
Thu Jun 1 16:27:15 CDT 2006

I have upgrdaded the DynamicWikiTrails recipe
significantly today.  It now requires a slightly
greater recipe installation (patching pmwiki.php), but
it becomes much easier to create trails and the
rendering is prettier now too (no more ugly visible
?Trail=TrailPage).

Since this requires a modification to a core function
LinkPage(), I wouldn't mind a few extra eyeballs from
someone who actually knows what they're doing to
review it.  I have included a live working example
which you may break too. :)

I hope this makes the recipe more usefull and not too
complicated to use,

-Martin

P.S. A side benefit of this recipe is that you can now
create custom trail markup with pagelisttemplates.  I
even included an example using titles intead of
pagenames.