[pmwiki-users] Password / Access summary

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Thu Jun 1 15:33:48 CDT 2006

On Thu, Jun 01, 2006 at 10:26:43PM +0200, Dominique Faure wrote:

> >> Why can't I get this to work on my site? Does it require a version >
> >2.1.5??
> >
> >It's only on pmwiki.org at the moment, as a special configuration
> >for the Test.PasswdList page (i.e., in local/Test.PasswdList.php).
> >

> Could you please merge it with
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Test/AuthList before providing it as a
> recipe?

What do you mean by "merge"?  You mean get it to display in
the same format as Test/AuthList?

I've somewhat decided that the Test.AuthList page implementation
is the wrong approach (it requires a custom pagelist formatting
subroutine).  The PasswdList version just uses page variables
and a pagelist template, which means it offers a bit more flexibility.

So, what do you mean exactly by "merge with Test.AuthList"?