[pmwiki-users] Newbie Q. Creating my own pages (am I being silly?)

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Thu Jun 1 00:14:41 CDT 2006

Chris,

Consider the PmWiki pages as the "help" pages for the PmWiki
application. The "Site" pages are there to help administer. Beyond
that, what pages do you have? Even the page you see in "Main" is not
really there. If you ignore PmWiki and Site pages, you have a blank
wiki. Replace the default page with your own and you have the blank
wiki you seek.

Ben

On 5/31/06, locc2 <locc2 at comcast.net> wrote:
> So I'm new to this....
>
> I have PMWiki downloaded and installed on my web server. I've followed
> the config and basic set-up instructions. I have a working wiki (hurray!).
>
> BUT what I have is the PMwiki documentation and startup pages - which I
> can edit and add to etc. I can add new pages.  I can add groups. But I'm
> missing (ie not understanding) how I start a new 'blank' wiki ! Surely I
> don't delete and amend all the PMWiki stuff that's already there. Please
> could somebody let me know how I start off a nice new empty blank wiki.
>
> Thanks in advance
>
> - Chris
>

> --

Ben Wilson