[pmwiki-users] Story-Archive recipe - where to put?

Kathryn Andersen kat_lists at katspace.homelinux.org
Sat Jul 29 19:30:32 CDT 2006

I've been writing up a recipe for how to use PmWiki as a story archive
(such as fan fiction stories, but it could be used for other kinds of
documents too).  I'd like to add it to the Cookbook, but I'm not sure
what section it belongs to -- Administrative Tasks?  Content Management
System Add-Ons?  What?

It's a sort of combination recipe, pulling together things from other
recipes to solve the various requirements for a story archive.

Where do you think I should put it?

Kathryn Andersen