[pmwiki-users] Using pmWiki on YahooMerchant

Harry Forsdick harry at forsdick.com
Thu Jul 27 11:39:53 CDT 2006

Patrick,

Those changes to local/config.php improved things a lot.

The next set of gotchas are as follows:

   1. Revision files in wikid have commas in them.  This is not allowed
   on YahooMerchant.
   2. There are several other files that start with a '.' (dot)
      1. .flock
      2. .lastmod
      3. .pageindex
      4. .htaccess
      3. logging in doesn't work

Again, any suggestions welcome.

- Harry

--
Harry Forsdick
781.861.6149 (home)  781.799.6002 (cell)