[pmwiki-users] Problem with Blocklist3 recipe

David Spitzley dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us
Tue Jul 25 10:56:31 CDT 2006

Ah, figured it out myself:  checking the blocklist3.php code, BlockList
is the wrong page name, it should be Blocklist.  Thus, the cause I had
discounted was in fact the problem.

David

>>> "David Spitzley" <dspitzle at wash.k12.mi.us> 07/25/06 11:50 AM >>>
I've just discovered that with Blocklist3 enabled, any change I make
Site.BlockList gets blocked because of all the blocked entries in the
page, i.e. the page that defines the blocklist isn't exempted from the
blocking process.  I've confirmed this isn't a BlockList vs. Blocklist
problem of some sort, as only Site.BlockList exists.  Any suggestions
of
what's going on here?

David