[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Fwd: Login error problems

The Editor editor at fast.st
Mon Jul 24 17:00:34 CDT 2006

As most of my users are not having problems I think it must be a
browser situation.  Any one have a page somewhere with text that
explains how to change their cookie sessions for the various browsers?
 I'd like to cut and paste this to my site somewhere, with a link on
the Site.AuthForm page for those having trouble.

It's not a permissions problem, as the permission is just whether or
not they are authenticated.  And the login function is really just a
link to the Members.Members page so it's not that problem either.
Thanks for the ideas though!

Cheers,
Caveman