[pmwiki-users] Fwd: Custom markup for standardised table

Allister Jenks arj at zkarj.co.nz
Fri Jul 21 04:49:53 CDT 2006

On 7/21/06, Chris Cox <ccox at airmail.net> wrote:
> See:
> http://theendlessnow.com/ten/Test/PmCatalog
>
> Just off the top of my head...  nothing
> fancy.. but maybe will give you some ideas.

Thanks.  I eventually found my problems.  First, I removed the 'e'
modifier in the pattern match(!) and then fiddled with the 'when'
value.  I now have it set to 'fulltext' and it seems to work fine.

BUT, I now have another problem.

I need to pass the URL of the current page in a form variable which
would be really simple with {$PageUrl} except that I have to specify
this in my Markup function and it does not then get parsed after my
markup.  Sigh.  Is there a true PHP variable that I can use?  I tried
just using $PageUrl but it does not seem to exist.

--
Allister