[pmwiki-users] How does one display PDFs in PMWiki

Gordon, Andrew Andrew.Gordon at unisys.com
Wed Jul 19 23:04:23 CDT 2006

Thank you for all your responses.

For some reason it is still not uploading. Listed below is the Attach
directive. The following results in an undefined page link. What am I
doing wrong. Thank you.

(:div style='text-align:justify; float:left; width:31%; background:
#ffffcc; padding-right:2%; padding-bottom:5px; bgcolor:#ffffdd;':)
!! %red% {+News+}
-< DoD proclaims the shift to the Open Source Model is essential! Read
the report here [[Attach:OTDRoadmapFinal.pdf | Read this pdf file here -
OTDRoadmapFinal.pdf ]]
(:divend:)

My upload parms are as follows:

# $EnableUpload = 1;
# $DefaultPasswords['upload'] = crypt('secret');

What am I missing? Thank you

Best regards

Andy

Andrew Gordon