[pmwiki-users] Amending ctime from Within PmWiki

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Wed Jul 19 12:16:29 CDT 2006

On 7/19/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:

> Although PmWiki never overwrites the ctime, that doesn't mean
> that you (or NewPageBoxPlus) can't do so.  The correct solution
> is probably for NewPageBoxPlus to replace the template's ctime
> with an updated ctime.

It still seems like the best option would be creating a new page attribute
and making it editable using ?action=attr; I think this had been mentioned
in the blogging discussion before.  This would allow you to change the ctime
of any page that already exists without going in and editing the file in
wiki.d and converting unix times...

How difficult is it to implement something like that?  Maybe it could be a
recipe.  Creating the attribute seems to be no problem; adding it to the
attr list seems to be the most confusing.

Jon