[pmwiki-users] dates in links to pagenames

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jul 19 08:47:34 CDT 2006

On Wed, Jul 19, 2006 at 08:34:12AM -0500, Tegan Dowling wrote:
> I've added a demo of a problem I'm having to
> http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/Questions
>
> In my wikis since Ver 2.0 days, at least, links to pages with dates in
> their names get converted to long dates, keeping the links from
> pointing to the actual pages.
>
> Easier to demo than describe, hence the link. Thoughts?

My guess is that you're running an older version of the wikilog.php
recipe, which tends to convert any dates it finds into long date
names (including those that are inside of links).

Try disabling wikilog.php and see if that fixes the problem.

At any rate, it's not a built-in PmWiki setting or feature that
is causing this to happen.