[pmwiki-users] Outdented List Items?

Sandy sandy at onebit.ca
Mon Jul 10 10:35:38 CDT 2006

Stirling Westrup wrote:

>>Which skin? Should be fairly straightforward to change it.
>>
>>The first step, though, is to get the CSS and HTML working, maybe on a
>>small and simple HTML page, without PmWiki. Adding the PmWiki
>>content-generation codes to that will be fairly straight-forward.
>

> Oops. I meant to send my reply to the list, not Sandy directly. Anyway,
> I'm using the Triad skin.

Looking at Triad now. Been a long time since my mere two creations,...
And Triad's beyond my ability to parse in the time I have.

So far, I prefer to start each skin from scratch, using other skins for
ideas. That way, I know what everything should be doing.

Before you start playing with the sidebar, make sure you can:
a) Create what you want in HTML/CSS.
b) Produce wiki-text that will produce the HTML from step a.

If a) and b) can't be done, then there's no sense figuring out the
coding for the skin (other than as a learning exercise).

Wish I could be of more help. Maybe after a doing a few more sites.

Sandy