[pmwiki-users] Can't see images using localmap

Bellave Jayaram bellavejayaram at cox.net
Mon Jul 3 23:29:18 CDT 2006

I am not able to see images using relative URLs on my wikipage at
http://beta.scaffoldtech.net/Main/ASOC. I am using 2.1.11 and have created a
localmap.txt in which I have put:

OVImages:    /OVImages/

The directory OVImages is in the same directory as the pmwiki.php file.

My .htaccess file (in the same directory level as pmwiki) is as follows:

# Use mod_rewrite to enable "Clean URLs" for a PmWiki installation.
RewriteEngine On
# Define the rewrite base.  It's not necessarily PmWiki's directory.
RewriteBase /
# Send requests without parameters to pmwiki.php.
RewriteRule ^$           pmwiki/pmwiki.php  [L]
# Send requests for index.php to pmwiki.php.
RewriteRule ^index\.php$ pmwiki/pmwiki.php  [L]
# Send requests to pmwiki.php, appending the query string part.
RewriteRule ^([^/a-z].*) pmwiki/pmwiki.php?n=$1  [QSA,L]

Could someone please tell me what I am doing wrong?

Thanks,
Jayaram