[pmwiki-users] Coding confusion - Help

Greg scratch at keeptherubbersidedown.com
Mon Jan 30 11:03:13 CST 2006

>On Sun, Jan 29, 2006 at 11:53:15PM -0500, Greg wrote:
>> I've got pages with several levels of includes and some of them seem to
>> cause later ones to not be included further down the page.
>>
>PmWiki has a limit on the number of includes allowed in a page (to
>prevent recursions and other issues) -- by default it's set to 50.
>You can change this by setting in local/config.php:
>
>    $MaxIncludes = 200;
>
>Or pick whatever number you want.
>
>Pm

Pm

Thank you; that did it. I woke up this morning ready to start rebuilding the pages to see what was breaking it. I already had spent a couple of hours fiddling with other formatting.

I added your comment to the IncludeOtherPages page. I hope that's appropriate.

Thank you for answering. I don't know how you find time to support the great program and respond to the group too.

Time to look for the contribute button as I can see that PmWiki is going to work for me.