[pmwiki-users] Problem with AuthUser and Htpasswd . . .

Ben Wilson dausha at gmail.com
Sat Jan 28 11:58:33 CST 2006

This occurs in Beta17 and Beta21. When you have $AuthUser['BenWilson']
and $AuthUser['htpasswd'], then you will receive an error on
AuthUser.php line 58. This is because the former $AuthUser is a string
and the latter an array. When it tries to assign a value ($auth[$g][]
= $m[1]) it fails.

At the very least, there should be some type checking to avoid the
error. At most, the system should be able to handle the mix of the
two. I am setting up a site where I am allowing others to administer
it. However, I would also like to maintain a back door so they can't
erase me. It is my server, after all.

--
Ben Wilson
" Mundus vult decipi, ergo decipiatur"