[pmwiki-users] 404 Not Found

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Sat Jan 28 08:13:04 CST 2006

On 1/27/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> The version of Site.PageNotFound that I've adopted for beta21 is
> now on pmwiki.org, for those who are interested.

Without a doubt it's an improvement.

Some questions:

First, Can the Create {$FullName} link become a button (perhaps as a
local customization)?  I think I figured this one out, as long as it's
valid to have a form with only a submit button.

   (:if auth edit:)

   (:input form "{$ScriptUrl}?n={$RequestedPage}?action=edit":)
   (:input submit value="$[Create Page]":)
   (:input end:)
   (:if:)

My reasoning for using a button instead of a link is that a button
"does something" whereas a link is for "navigating somewhere".  After
trying both, I prefer the button.

Another question: What's the likelihood there will be an if-group-exists test?

Hagan