[pmwiki-users] passwords

Phil Seyer weddingdj at gmail.com
Fri Jan 27 01:43:27 CST 2006

PMwiki Documentation says:

 To set the entire site to be editable only by those who know an "edit"
password, add a line like the following to *local/config.php*:

    $DefaultPasswords['edit'] = crypt('edit_password');

In the documentation I have trouble telling when I need to substitue
my own specific data into the command line.

For example, do I need to change 'edit_password" to the actual
password for editing or just leave it as 'edit_password' ?

Thanks

Phil Seyer