[pmwiki-users] Translations

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Jan 25 12:49:00 CST 2006

On Wed, Jan 25, 2006 at 07:37:17PM +0100, Erik Haagensen wrote:
> I have a pretty well translated pmwiki-site (norwegian).
> However - when I started to implement some upload functions, a frame with
> english text pops up.
> The text starts with:
> Uploads
> 1. Use the "Browse" button above to find the "File to upload" on your local
> computer.
> 2. For the "Name attachment as:" field, enter the name ......
>
> I can't find this text  to translate it.
>
> Help ! - and I'll publish my translation (to the few(?) norwegian users)
>
> BTW - how should I publish it ?

Normally the text is stored in the Site.UploadQuickReference page.
The way to translate it is to write a new one (PmWikiNo.UploadQuickReference)
and then in the XLPage set

    '{$SiteGroup}/UploadQuickReference' => 'PmWikiNo.UploadQuickReference',

If you do this on pmwiki.org then it will be automatically included
in the next release of the i18n.tgz file.