[pmwiki-users] missing sourceblock.php in Cookbook/SourceBlock

Dominique Faure dominique.faure at gmail.com
Wed Jan 25 04:40:51 CST 2006

2006/1/25, Carl Boe <boe at demog.berkeley.edu>:
> Hi all,
>
> A file that was once in place for the SourceBlock recipe,
> sourceblock.php, does not seem to be around.  Can anyone point me to a
> copy or provide a reason for its absence?

In fact, all the pmwiki.org Cookbook recipe files access seem to be
broken (Patrick, some help please).

Anyway, you may always have access to Cookbook file using direct link
to the upload repository:

http://www.pmichaud.com/pmwiki/uploads/Cookbook/

Regards,
Dom

PS: BTW, the ASCIIMath recipe is still broken since its /pub/xsl
related files have been deleted. I may suggest to edit the recipe
configuration and install the needed stylesheet in a more appropriate
place (should I make it a default?):

$PMathML_XSL = "$PubDirUrl/asciimath/pmathml.xsl";
include_once('cookbook/asciimath.php");