[pmwiki-users] Beginner's text formatting question

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Tue Jan 24 07:59:41 CST 2006

On Fri, 16 Dec 2005, Curtis, Clayton wrote:

> Thanks!
> I inserted brief instructions under "Indented Paragraphs" in "Text
> Formatting Rules" and referenced Cookup/MarkupTricks, where I put your
> example. As this is my first editing other than trivial typo correction,
> feedback would be appreciated. (I.e., Did I do it right and not violate
> any canons.)

http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/MarkupTricks
http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/PmWiki/TextFormattingRules

What you wrote looks good to me. As usual, the difficult part is figuring
out where to place it - this seems good as well though :-)

regards
/Christian

PS. It's often convenient for others if you attach URIs to the page where
you made the changes.