[pmwiki-users] pagelist

Pierre-Marie CARETTE carette.pierre-marie at wanadoo.fr
Sun Jan 22 03:28:15 CST 2006

thanks !!
my purpose was.....

in the G.GroupFooter  there is :   <<|(:pagelist G.Search:)|>>
There is a normal/usual page  G.Search ( whith a normal search box)

I interrogate to search  searchedWord
I obtain a list of founded pages

And in each founded page, I can read   <<PrevfoundedPage |
thisfoundedPage|PostfoundedPage>>

This trail was variable and changed for each searchedWord

(social example :
Who are wiki's friends ?......I obtain the users list
"....,Pm,Hans,Neil,Pierre-Marie (me ! ;-),Joachim,Mat,Dave,...."
and in my page I can read  << Neil | Pierre-Marie | Joachim >>
and in Hans's page I can read  << Pm | Hans | Neil >>

in the future, I dream about transitivity : the friends of my
friends......but in this case, no page G.search, or several !
example in my page

<|(:pagelist pmwiki'friends:)|>>
<|(:pagelist php'friends:)|>>
<|(:pagelist socialEpistemology'friends:)|>>

misty thought for the moment.

PS
the example in my last mail : <<|(:pagelist
{$Group}.AllRecentChanges:)|>> is dummy, funny : imagine a changement
in a founded-page and its effect in this list....