[pmwiki-users] How to prevent text from being parsed?

Joachim Durchholz jo at durchholz.org
Fri Jan 20 08:43:29 CST 2006

Musikschule Bernsbach / Schwarzenberg (Webmaster) schrieb:
> I want some content NOT being parsed and translated
> in the PmWiki way, but written directly to the browser.

You can try the EnableHTML recipe at:
   http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/EnableHTML

It will enable HTML for all of your page. (With the security implication
that untrusted visitors must not be allowed to edit pages anymore, since
they could drop malicious HTML into the pages.)

If you want just some specific HTML at specific place, editing the
template might be the better alternative.

HTH
Jo