[pmwiki-users] pagelist in sidebar

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Mon Jan 16 07:18:56 CST 2006

Monday, January 16, 2006, 10:26:03 AM, Pierre-Marie wrote:
> In my sidebar I have : (:pagelist fmt=group:)
> in any page like
> http://fidelioespoir.org/pmwiki.php5?n=FidelioEspoir.Intro
> usually It give me for each group   :   groupNameN.Intro
> but sometimes it give me
> the_actualyGroupName.groupNameN

I guess you have set $DefaultName = 'Intro';
which means 'Intro' is the default page to open in a group if no
pagename is specified.
(:pagelist fmt=group:) in the sidebar displays a list of all your
groups. If you click on any of those links pmwiki will try to find
first a page of that name in the current group, then a default page in
a group of that name: Group.Intro in your case, and if it fails it
will look for Group.Group. if it can't find any of thes eit will come
up with the page Site.PageNotFound as an error page.

I hope i got the order right for this.

Best,
~Hans