[pmwiki-users] Recipe Page Counter does not work in latest beta

Peter Brink peter.brink at brinkdata.se
Sat Jan 14 06:54:48 CST 2006

The recipe Simple Page Counter stopped working after an uppgrade from
2.0.6 to the latest beta.

The offending line in the script reads: if (($fp = fopen($counterfile,'w')))

$counterfile is defined as: $counterfile =
FmtPageName('$WorkDir/.$FullName.count',$pagename);

If I change the defenition to: $counterfile =
FmtPageName("$WorkDir/.$FullName.count",$pagename);

there is no error but no counter is shown on the wikipage.

I have tested the Total Counter recipe as well, no error message but
still no counter on the wikipage.

Has the FmtPageName function changed from 2.0.6 to 2.1.beta20 ? It could
hardly be fopen that is the culprit - could it?

/Peter Brink