[pmwiki-users] problem w/ Kind-of blog

Paul Lewis paull at usca.edu
Wed Jan 11 10:22:33 CST 2006

Ryan,

I commented out the Wiki Calendar reference in config.php and that made
the KOB error go away.

I'm dealing with a big, sudden interest by colleagues to have a blog on
our PmWiki site. Is the word "blog" sexier than the word "wiki"? I don't
think so, but that's me. If it gets people who never contributed content
to the site 'til now to start, I'm for that.

KOB looks good. I was going to go with KOB, but since it's not going to
be developed anymore I better wait for the PmWiki core w/blog update --
I guess. Since we do use Wiki Calendar, there's another reason to wait.

Thank you very much for your help.

Paul Lewis
Univ. of S. Carolina Aiken Library
http://library.usca.edu