[pmwiki-users] 2.1.beta18 released

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Jan 10 15:38:13 CST 2006

On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 03:31:17PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> >    You'll find that you'll probably get 500 the first time.  Just refresh,
> >    and voila, it seems to work.  But wait, try again, and you'll get error
> >    500 again.  Any ideas?  (notice I'm using CleanUrl)
>
> What happens if you downgrade back to beta17?  Perhaps we can at least
> narrow it down to something in the recent upgrade...?

You might also try setting $EnableDiag = 1; in local/config.php,
from that I might be able to figure out what is differing from
one instance to the next.

It seems as though it *has* to be related to an HTTP header somehow;
perhaps Referer: or Last-Modified: .  (The handling of Last-Modified:
was changed slightly in beta18, and might be the source of the problem.)