[pmwiki-users] 2.1.beta18 released

Jon Haupt jhaupt at gmail.com
Tue Jan 10 14:02:46 CST 2006

When I upgrade to beta18, I get some weird stuff happening that wasn't in
beta17.  I can't explain it, at least not yet, other than to say that the
wiki only appears to work exactly 50% of the time, and that the other 50% of
the time I get 500 Internal Server Error.

http://josquin.us/wiki

You'll find that you'll probably get 500 the first time.  Just refresh, and
voila, it seems to work.  But wait, try again, and you'll get error 500
again.  Any ideas?  (notice I'm using CleanUrl)

Jon

On 1/10/06, Martin Fick <fick at fgm.com> wrote:

> On Tue, Jan 10, 2006 at 01:15:23PM -0600, Patrick R. Michaud wrote:
> > I've just released pmwiki-2.1.beta18, now available from
>

>   I just wanted to comment on how great it is to see these
> updates regularly!  I just counted and found that you made
> 70 releases in 2005, 70!!  That's amazing.  If anyone has any
> doubts as to how live a project is, that's a great number to
> look at.  That's more than one release a week.
>
>   Release early and release often is a philosophy that
> Patrick has taken to heart for sure and I can say that for
> myself at least, I am gratefull for it.  It is refreshing
> after dealing with many of the java projects out there where
> you'r lucky to see a release every year; where bugs just go
> into a bug tracking system and never even get seen by anyone
> execpt the people searching to see when a fix will be
> released. ;)
>

>   Thanks Patrick,
>
>   -Martin

Jon Haupt