[pmwiki-users] Using EditForm

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Mon Jan 9 12:19:36 CST 2006

In case anyone else might run into trouble with getting their wiki to use
the Site/EditForm page, OR with the appearance of the fields in the form on
that page, here's the (very happy and grateful) outcome of this inquiry -
I've re-assembled the thread top-down.

I think the major lesson of this one was that the changesum.php recipe was
the culprit; it was no longer needed, as change summaries became standard in
PmWiki 2.0.0, and the old recipe modified $PageEditFmt.  I don't know if, at
this late date, that should be inserted into the Release notes,
somewhere?Anyway, this is just one of countless instances of PM going
above and beyond
for the community.  Thanks again!  -- Tegan

----