[pmwiki-users] newpagebox plus

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Wed Jan 4 11:58:56 CST 2006

Wednesday, January 4, 2006, 5:06:42 PM, DaveG wrote:
> Not sure if you were aware (PMWiki seems to be down, so I can't check),
> but I also created a version of newpage, which I put on the newpage
> wiki. It might be worth incorporating your enhancements with mine, if
> you didn't already.

Yes I was aware what you did and published as newpagebox3.php, with
the hope that it may replace both Pm's original newpagebox.php and my
right-hand button version newpagebox2.php. My enhancement on yours in
newpageboxplus.php are just a continuation of what I see as
improvements. That is why I called it a fourth version.

I put it on  a separate page only in order to get it enable don that
page, so we can see and play with some samples using all the options.
Yesterday looking through Cookbook.BlogWithPageList I had the idea
that a small enhancement to newpagebox3.php will make it suitable for
using it as a blog page creation form, while still being fully compatible
with the original syntax.

Dave, if you like these enhancements in newpageboxplus.php you may
wish to delete the entry for newpagebox3.php, so we just have the
original and the plus version. If Pm thinks the original is not needed
any longer he could replace it with the enhanced version.

Best,
~Hans