[pmwiki-users] Setting Site.Sidebar password in local/config.php

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 28 13:16:18 CST 2006

Tuesday, February 28, 2006, 6:58:02 PM, Susan wrote:
> Setting Site.Sidebar password in local/config.php
> I'm running a CMS, and I want that thing locked down tight.

Either:
go to Site.SideBar?action=attr
and set edit password the same as the edit password in config.php
for the whole site.

Or:
go to Site.SideBar?action=attr
and clear edit password by setting 'clear' in the box,
which will result in the Site edit password in config.php or any
group edit password set in Site.GroupAttributes?action=attr
to take effect for editing Site.SideBar

Best,
~Hans