[pmwiki-users] error when editing page

matt at flatalbert.com matt at flatalbert.com
Tue Feb 28 13:05:49 CST 2006

Hello,

I'm getting an error message when I try to edit *some* of my pages.
Here's the error:

Forbidden
You don't have permission to access /pmwiki/index.php on this server.
Additionally, a 404 Not Found error was encountered while trying to
use an ErrorDocument to handle the request.

Some of my pages work fine. Sometimes I can get rid of the error by
modifying the text I put in it. I tried to figure out exactly what
text was triggering it.
I found if I put "select from" in my page and try to save it, I'll
get that error. I

Any ideas on what's causing it? It's really annoying.

Thanks!