[pmwiki-users] Version

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Tue Feb 28 12:18:36 CST 2006

On Tue, Feb 28, 2006 at 12:49:31PM -0500, Susan wrote:
> I'm positive I installed beta30 or higher in the last few days.
>
> But, {$Version} says it's still beta14.
>
> http://www.onebit.ca/cricket/index.php?n=Drafts.Shorttest
>
> Where's the best place to check the actual code?

The version number is held in scripts/version.php, so you might
want to verify that the files in your scripts/ directory are being
updated properly.

Short of that, a good way to check the actual code might be to
check the length of the files against the files in the distribution.

One last possibility could be for us to add some checking to
?action=diag that would verify checksums of the distribution files
and report back any discrepancies.