[pmwiki-users] [ANN] (:logbook:) a simple weblog like calendar for side bars

EuGeNe eugene at boardkulture.com
Fri Feb 24 14:30:39 CST 2006

Hi everybody,

I have been playing with a very simple weblog like calendar designed
specifically to be used in a side bar.

I have used WikiCalendar and know of PmCalendar but I wanted something
simpler in some ways and very logbook orientated (simple daily entries).

I am not sure if anyone is interested in such a thing so I figured I'll
post it here to find out before I pollute the cookbook with unwanted
recipes.

More information can be found here : http://www.3kwa.com/Tutorial/Logbook.

It could also be useful for people willing to learn how to write
plug-ins for PmWiki as I try to explain what I understand about how it
works.

It is a version 0.1, check the To do for a roadmap. It is basic but it
seems to work.

Thanks,

EuGeNe