[pmwiki-users] Using the top margin for text/links

Tegan Dowling tmdowling at gmail.com
Thu Feb 23 23:17:44 CST 2006

You're using the default skin, I guess?  If so, have you considered another,
which might be laid out a little differently?

In any case, yes, search, navigation links, login/out, things like that can
go there. Depending on the nature of your site, you could eliminate the
sidebar altogether, and have all the links that you'd want to have always
available up there.

Or have the sidebar extend all the way to the top of the page, so the site
header is alongside it instead of across above it, and have this image at
the top of the sidebar.  This way the site header doesn't have to be as high
as the image.

FWIW.  Just a couple of ideas.