[pmwiki-users] GUI/WSYWIG Editor

Scott Szretter scott at eesco.com
Thu Feb 23 08:06:45 CST 2006

Hello, I am new to the list and pmwiki, and have done some searching
in the cookbook and pmwiki site, and found a couple articles on how
to implement a gui/wsywig editor for pmwiki, one using HTMLArea, the
other using some perl solution.    The perl solution doesnt work for
me, though HTMLArea might work since it just replaces the text box
via javascript...    However I cant seem to get those instructions to
work, and I even attempted it on my own, but I cant quite get a
handle on how to get it in there.    With the current beta (26 I
believe), has anyone implemented HTMLArea, or another GUI editor that
can share instructions or tips?

Thanks!
Scott
--