[pmwiki-users] working directory

christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com christian.ridderstrom at gmail.com
Wed Feb 22 15:47:04 CST 2006

On Tue, 21 Feb 2006, Neil Herber wrote:

> With 7 instances of PmWiki running, even trivial organizational changes
> become a pain. Because it is 1 farm and 6 fields, I can't change them
> one-by-one, they all have to change at the same time.

[O-T] It would be interesting to hear about how you've organized this.

> I do not use .htaccess files, I use Apache BA controlled by a file that
> is included into htppd.conf. This, in fact, makes it easier to update
> the access for all fields (because they are together).

In all my .htaccess-files I'm simply referring to the same .htpasswd and
.htgroup, which can reside outside the webaccessible tree. Not sure if
this is useful for you, but it could be :-)

Actually, it'd probably be good to have some documented examples of how
you can set up a wiki and/or farm installation....

/Christian