[pmwiki-users] {Disarmed} Re: authuser & SetTmplDisplay

noskule noskule at gmx.net
Tue Feb 21 15:32:02 CST 2006

Hans schrieb:

>Tuesday, February 21, 2006, 6:11:33 PM, noskule wrote:
>

>>wow, this works :-)
>>http://pmwiki.netstreams.org/index.php/Test/HomePage edit access:
>>Editor/Editor . I made 2 areas:PageCmdsAFmt, PageCmdsBFmt. "B" is
>>shown correctly but not "A", it hides a tr. Does someone have any
>>suggestions? I attached the template . ..
>>

>You can't nest <!--Page....Fmt-->
>The beginng of the next one closes the previous one automatically.
>
> <!--PageAFmt-->
> <!--PageBFmt-->(end of A)
> <!--/PageBFmt--> (end of B)

but this seams not allways the case. If you look at the template:

<--PageHeaderBFmt-->
    <--PageLeftAFmt-->
    <--/PageLeftAFmt-->
    <--PageLeftBFmt-->
    <--/PageLeftBFmt-->
<--/PageHeaderBFmt-->

this works. Also (so far I understand) wouldnt it be nececary to have a
specifing closing  tag with a / . But anyway, somthing seams to go
wrong. . . . but is this kow a mistake, bug or feature?