[pmwiki-users] Links to nothing changes cause side effect

Hans design at softflow.co.uk
Tue Feb 21 03:47:19 CST 2006

Tuesday, February 21, 2006, 3:10:12 AM, Chris wrote:
> The problem is there is no longer a createlink or createtextlink
> class because of the new change (since all are true links... there
> is no distinction anymore).  So you can't control display via
> css right now.

If you follow my suggestion and abandon the parameters after the
pagename in the link, the links will still carry
class='createlinktext' if the page does not exist, and
class='wikilink'  if it does exist. Pmwiki has not changed its
behaviour at all in this respect. it only changed for links which have
parameters behind the target pagename in the link.

Best,
~Hans