[pmwiki-users] Proposed Default Stylesheet (pmwiki.css)

H. Fox haganfox at users.sourceforge.net
Fri Feb 17 20:57:11 CST 2006

On 2/17/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> On Fri, Feb 17, 2006 at 06:56:51PM -0700, H. Fox wrote:
> > On 2/17/06, Patrick R. Michaud <pmichaud at pobox.com> wrote:
> > > Anyway, I invite an answer to the same question I asked Jo --
> > > in "normal" HTML, how would you achieve the styling you're looking
> > > for?
> > >
> > >     <h1>Heading</h1>
> >
> > I think that should be (effectively) what you get when you see
> > [...]
> > in markup.
>
> I think you misunderstood my question.  Either that or I'm
> totally misunderstanding your answer.
>
> My question is not "should PmWiki produce the above HTML output".

I knew that.  :-)

> My question is:  Assuming that you were styling the above HTML
> and trying to get the heading margins you're describing, what
> CSS settings would you use to do it?  Ignore PmWiki for this
> question -- assume we're starting with a completely empty
> CSS spec.

Let me do some experimenting and see if I can figure out what you're
going for...

In the meantime here's the 0070 stylesheet, a diff so you can see what
the changes are, and skin tarball.

    http://qdig.sourceforge.net/wiki-skins/sshots/Test/pmwiki-0070.css
    http://qdig.sourceforge.net/wiki-skins/sshots/Test/pmwiki-0070.css.diff
    http://qdig.sourceforge.net/wiki-skins/sshots/Test/pmwiki-hf.tar.gz