[pmwiki-users] textarea always gets larger after the first keystroke

Patrick R. Michaud pmichaud at pobox.com
Wed Feb 15 07:49:12 CST 2006

On Wed, Feb 15, 2006 at 01:25:14PM +0000, Markus wrote:

> I am using IE6 and the Skin "sinorca" for PMwiki. And the EditBox for Editing
> pages always gets larger, when you have hit the first key.
>
> There was already a solution posted by Hans? But this didn't do the
> job. Don't know why.
>
> Would be nice, if I could get an answer to this.

Do you see the same thing when using the sinorca skin on pmwiki.org?
Or is it just occuring on your site?

    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Cookbook/Sinorca?action=edit
    http://www.pmwiki.org/wiki/Main/WikiSandbox?action=edit&skin=sinorca

If it's just happening on your site, is there a url that we could
look at?