[pmwiki-users] New installation of pmWiki on a new hosting doesn't work

Daniel Hofer chappy72 at gmx.ch
Mon Feb 13 01:42:44 CST 2006

Hello

I don't understand...
I've installed pmWiki several times and I didn't have any problems.
But now I changed the hosting provider, installed a new version of
pmWiki at www.borntofly.ch/pmwiki
and I always get an error.

I've talked to the support but they have no idea. First they meant that
this error appears if and index-page is missing. Crazy...in this
directory is only pmwiki.php, no index-file, but I didn't need it before.

Does anybody have an idea whats wrong here?

Thanks a lot!

Kind regards
Daniel