[pmwiki-users] "Save as draft" capability

Roman romat2 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 8 05:18:44 CST 2006

Very nice feature. It'd be also usefull to have 'Save as draft and
edit' button. I'd use it instead of current 'Save and edit' button
because it makes more sense. Now if you press 'Save and edit' it means
that you are not ready with your edits and you probably don't want to
publish it (the reason to use 'Save and edit' button is  basically to
backup your edits). So I'd rather use a draft page in this situation
and press 'Save' when ready.

Roman